click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text
tiAp sAaT waKtU berDeTiK..
aTi iNi kiAn teRtanYa sEndiRiAn.. kE ManA deStiNasi kU..
hANyA ALLaH yG MaHa MenGEtAhui SegALaNya..

Thursday, May 21, 2009

glasses heart


i'll wait till u open ur heart 2 me..

i'll wait till u see me in ur eyes..

i'll wait till my tears turns to red..

i'll wait till u accept me..

i'll wait for u no matter what..

plz open ur heart for me...

plz see me in ur eyes..

plz dont hurt me like this..

y cant u open ur heart for me..

i'll keep u in my heart eternally..

my happiness is gone..

my smile is gone..

i myself gone..

waiting for u to come 2 me..

being hurt..

eternally....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ish2.. sayu jek aku baca.. huhu..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Comments