- Other than paragraph, Headings are also elements that contain text.
- Different sizes of text and text bold can be created by different headings.
- The ranges of heading's size is between H1 and H6
- H1 is the biggest fonts and H6 is the smallest fonts.
- To differentiate one section of text from another, we use headings.
- Usually, smaller headings used for subsections under larger headings.
- Headings element help you organize the text on your Web page.
- Let say, a notes from Web site.
- We use H1 for the main headline for larger headings and follow it with the text in P elements. The text can be the explanations for the headline.
- H2 headings is for any subheads or subsections in the article.
- While H3 headings is for any subheads or subsections under those headings, and so on~
- Other examples:
Reference : Building A Web Site For Dummies